Creating, managing, and optimizing SEO and digital advertising campaigns can be a challenge for B2B marketers, who are already strapped for staff and time.
Well, it's time to say goodbye to your digital trials and tribulations.
Join digital marketing and analytics experts Amanda Koehler and Fred Pike to learn about various channels, tactics, and measurement strategies that'll help take your PPC and SEO efforts to a whole new level.
- How SEO and PPC work together to improve conversions
- Which strategies and tactics maximize your ROI
- How to effectively measure and show results
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Fred Pike is Northwoods' resident analytics guru and a renowned expert in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. A sought-after speaker, he's passionate about maximizing website conversions and using GA and GTM correctly to track results.
As Northwoods' Digital Marketing director, Amanda Koehler develops digital marketing strategies for both B2B and B2C clients. A self-proclaimed data nerd, she doesn't make a single decision for herself or her clients that isn't backed by the numbers.
- Date: On-Demand — Access anytime!
- Length: 60 minutes
- Presenter: Fred Pike, Amanda Koehler
- Sponsor: Northwoods
- Topic: Demand Generation, Measurement & Analytics, SEO
- Price: $0