Building a Community Strategy for a Web3 Future
Is your business ready for blockchain technology, such as NFTs? Brian will review the impact of digital tokens on business trends and the many ways they can increase transparency, build customer trust, and facilitate robust community engagement. Plus, he'll review how your business can develop a community strategy for a Web3 future.
- How blockchain technology, such as NFTs, are an innovative business tool
- What current business trends are taking hold, along with examples of NFT use
- How to use digital tokens to build a community strategy based on trust and engagement
Brian's diverse background includes working in cybersecurity for the Department of Defense and as a technology evangelist at a booming Cloud computing startup. He's the host of the NFT365 Podcast and the CEO of iSocialFanz.
The Future of Work: Data's Role in Powering Decision-Making
How enabled is the current workforce to make data-driven decisions with the tools they have today? A recent Momentive study asked decision-makers, including those in marketing and product roles, what the future of work looks like. Tune in to learn respondents' thoughts on the most effective way to make decisions that impact business outcomes, as well as challenges in identifying actionable insights.
- Current trends in decision-making structures based on feedback from 7,000+ employees in the US
- Thoughts and preferences between centralized (top-down) and decentralized (spread across teams) decision-making
- Ways to find meaningful signals in the noise with Momentive market research solutions
Having worked across various growth and marketing roles, Liwen is a product marketing manager at Momentive (maker of SurveyMonkey), with a focus on market research and insights solutions. She has BAs in business administration and creative writing from Emory University.
Natalie is a senior product marketing manager at Momentive, where she heads up go-to-market strategy for key industries. She has experience at growth-stage startups as well as Fortune 500 companies, and she has an MBA from the UCLA Anderson School of Management.
AI for B2B in 2023
As artificial intelligence advances what's possible with technology, a next generation of B2B marketers is emerging—not defined by age but by their approach to embracing change and applying smarter, AI-powered technologies.
In this presentation, Paul Roetzer lays out the vision and opportunity for next-gen marketers who use AI to deliver the personalization and experiences that modern buyers expect; unlock previously unimaginable creative possibilities; and drive efficiency and revenue growth that leadership demands.
- What AI is and why it matters to marketers
- Why generative AI is transforming creativity and communications
- What business outcomes AI can help you achieve and how to prepare your team
Paul is the founder and CEO of Marketing AI Institute and the founder of Ready North (formerly PR 20/20), HubSpot's first partner agency. He's the author of Marketing Artificial Intelligence, The Marketing Performance Blueprint, and The Marketing Agency Blueprint. And he is the creator of the Marketing AI Conference (MAICON).
- Date: January 13, 2023
- Sessions: 3 presentations by top industry experts
- Length: 45 minutes per session
- Topic: Management, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Technology
- Price: $0