Did you know that 70% of the content marketers create for their sellers goes unused? And the biggest reason? Salespeople don't have the confidence to use your content effectively...
So let's do something about that!
In this research-based webinar, you'll discover how to close that content adoption gap. (We promise... there IS hope for sales-oriented marketers!)
- How to overcome the inherent credibility gap marketers face
- What sellers need in order to use your content effectively (and how to deliver it)
- How to create a sustainable content lifecycle model
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Deniz Olcay is Sr. director of product marketing at Allego, where he gives virtual sales reps the tools to be successful. He created learning programs at RAIN Group to help sellers be more effective; he has trained 500+ sales teams; and he has managed multiproduct, multimillion-dollar portfolios for Dun & Bradstreet.
Craig Simons is the director of marketing for Allego, where he oversees demand, operations, and content marketing. He has 15 years of experience in marketing management with various companies, including Blue Cross of Massachusetts, Republic Services, UniFirst, and Carvana.
- Date: On-Demand — Access anytime!
- Length: 60 minutes
- Presenter: Deniz Olcay, Craig Simons
- Sponsor: Allego
- Topic: Marketing Content, Marketing Strategy, Martech
- Price: $0