A Voice of the Customer Engine That Actually Moves
Customers today offer feedback in different ways and places than even just five years ago. Sadly, for most organizations, the "Voice of the Customer Engine" has become outdated. It's time for a serious tune up!
This session will equip you with a new mentality and new tools to capture the customer's voice and drive meaningful change with it.
You'll learn how to:
- Modernize your VoC initiative to "listen where your customers are talking"
- Establish a centralized "VoC Engine" that is capable of accelerating CX transformation
- Create journey maps that are NOT a dead end... connecting employees to customers in exciting ways
Nate is the Sr. director of CX at Arise Virtual Solutions. Author of The Ultimate CX Primer, he was dubbed the "CX Influencer of the Year" by CloudCherry in 2019 and a top global CX thought leader by ICMI, Exceeders, and others. Nate co-created CX Accelerator, a nonprofit that helps CX professionals grow and succeed in their career.
Applying Hyper-Personalization and Content Marketing for High-Value Client Acquisition
Customers' ever-growing demand for more personalized experiences has driven B2B companies to find innovative ways to make every moment more personal, valuable, and memorable. But how do you that at scale?
Discover how Esquire Bank and Salesforce are unlocking the power of AI, data, and CRM to put the customer at the heart of every moment, driving efficient growth and greater loyalty via marketing.
- How Esquire Bank has used data and technology to increase its marketing effectiveness 46-fold
- What's needed to transform your marketing from traditional to hyper-personalized
- How AI, data, and CRM connect to build and sustain deeper customer relationships
Jay is the vice-president of product marketing at Salesforce, where he plays a pivotal role in shaping the company's marketing strategies. He focuses on helping organizations harness the power of AI, data, and CRM to deliver personalized, impactful marketing experiences.
Kyall is an award-winning C-level marketing, CRM, and digitization specialist focused on revenue generation. As an independent consultant, he has successfully implemented innovative sales/marketing processes and technology for various Fortune 500 companies.
Maximizing Customer Experience Impact With Heart & Science
You know the importance of a great customer experience. But without a proven framework, your irregular CX efforts may not be giving your customers the experience they deserve.
In this session, you'll get Stacy's tested framework for "Doing CX Right"—based on research and real-world stories—and you'll discover how to use this framework to create a competitive advantage.
You'll learn how to:
- "Bring the heart" into your business, increasing team engagement and CX commitment as a brand differentiator
- Harness science to inform business decisions beyond Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Eliminate a significant barrier to CX success with an approach that is applicable across industries
Stacy is a CX and marketing keynote speaker, journalist, adviser, and author. She's known for her Heart & Science framework, which has built brand loyalty for companies of all sizes, including Liveops, Verizon, and AT&T. She's the host of the award-winning DoingCXRight podcast.