Content-First Omnichannel Planning
Brands that plan in silos miss opportunities, waste time, and fracture their customers' journeys.
Today's business buyers shop across multiple channels and devices. To cut through the content clutter, brands must deliver a cohesive and compelling omnichannel experience.
In this session, Patty Radford Henderson walks you through a customer-centric approach to omnichannel content planning. She'll share practical tips for gaining cross-channel and cross-departmental alignment so you can deliver a cohesive and compelling experience that advances the customer journey and drives more revenue.
You'll walk away with proven frameworks to:
- Gain alignment on a customer-centric approach to strategic planning
- Establish an overarching and prioritized content plan and cadence
- Break down silos with cross-channel and cross-departmental content programming
Patty is a senior marketing strategist and former agency owner. She founded Annum in 2020 to bring all marketing initiatives, campaigns, channels, and tactics into one omnichannel planning calendar. With Annum, marketers build stronger integrated plans and drive more revenue.
It's My Birthday, Let Me Buy How I Want To
It's Tyler's special day.
And, he says, the ultimate birthday gift is for you! So join him in this webinar, where he'll unwrap the secrets of crafting a video content strategy that caters to your prospects' unique learning and buying desires.
That's because video marketing can be so much more than for the top of the funnel. You can use video to guide buyers through awareness, consideration, and evaluation stages, bringing them straight to the purchase stage.
Discover how to use video content to customize the buyer's journey for different stakeholders.
Here's what's in store:
- Embrace on-demand preferences for a seamless, self-guided buying journey
- Navigate the diverse landscape of B2B stakeholders with customized educational approaches
- Conquer trust challenges in the virtual era through transparent video content
Tyler is VP of marketing at Vidyard, where he has spent a decade immersed in the worlds of video marketing, video selling, modern demand gen, and customer experience. He's been recognized by Demand Gen Report as the top B2B Buyer-Centric marketer and by Adobe as a Top 50 Fearless Marketer.
AI and Digital Mastery for B2B Success
Epically long sales cycles, challenging account-based marketing, and mass personalization at scale—B2B marketing is not for the faint of heart. But that's why YOU are uniquely empowered to do what you do!
In this fast-moving session, Mary Owusu shows you how to quickly create a marketing machine that generates five- to six-figure revenue pipelines. Soon, your sales team will thank you for everything you do. Let's do this!
You'll walk away from this session knowing how to:
- Wield AI and digital strategies effectively to deliver SQLs
- Re-engage old leads while seamlessly reeling in new ones—get the exact steps Mary uses with her clients
- Fill your sales pipelines with profitable prospects in a matter of days or weeks, not months or years
Mary founded SprintMarketer.com in 2019 to help marketers excel at SEO and GA4 by working smarter, not harder. She teaches marketing at Canisius College, and she is the board president of the Digital Analytics Association. Her vision is to democratize the digital analytics field.
- Date: December 15, 2023 — 11:30 AM ET
- Sessions: 3 presentations by top industry experts
- Length: 30-45 minutes per session
- Topic: Demand Generation, Marketing Management, Marketing Strategy
- Price: $0