Most marketers rely on third-party data such as industry targeting in social media advertising. But it's a lot of waste on companies you can't even work with. And if you're not targeting your exact buyer with the right offer, you're not going to get the results you want to see.
Luckily there's a social media advertising framework that you can use to target your ideal SaaS clients in any B2B industry—helping you decrease CAC and increase LTV while driving sales meetings with your exact buyers. And Garrett Mehrguth, founder and CEO of Directive Consulting, is going to share it all with you.
- How to identify every target account in your total addressable market (TAM)—and pinpoint them with your social media ads
- Tips and tactics for paid social campaigns to get your ideal customer persona to convert directly into a sales meeting—including the exact copy, creative, offers, and calls to action that Garrett used to drive tens of millions in revenue from paid social
- Proprietary industry benchmark data across cost per conversion, cost per lead, cost per opportunity, cost per customer, and more
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Garrett Mehrguth is the founder and CEO of Directive Consulting, a leading performance marketing agency for SaaS companies. Over the past 10 years, Garrett's deep fascination with search marketing has propelled Directive's growth and influence.
- Date: On-Demand — Access anytime!
- Length: 45 minutes
- Presenter: Garrett Mehrguth
- Sponsor: Directive Consulting
- Topic: Advertising & Promotions, Demand Generation, Social Media Marketing
- Price: $0