There are more opportunities than ever to market your products and services. But with so many channels available, how can a marketing team ever keep up?
The trick is to create sustainable content that you can use across many channels.
In Session 2 of our Digital Brand Activation Working Webinar series, you'll get helpful tips and tools to increase your content and engagement.
In this Working Webinar, you'll discover:
- How to create "evergreen" content that engages your audience (without reinventing the wheel)
- When repurposing your content makes sense (and what to do if it doesn't)
- Tools that save you time (and headaches) when publishing your content
- How to align your content with your target market so you're "speaking their language"
- And more
Don't waste time endlessly creating new content. Instead, do more with less. Join branding consultant Nick Westergaard and adapt your content for new audiences. Register now for this one-hour event, available to PRO members only.
“Best session so far. Nick was very knowledgeable, gave actionable tips, and relatable examples.”—B2B Forum Online Fall 2021 Attendee
This is part of the Digital Brand Activation Working Webinar Series (a PRO Exclusive). One part workbook. One part webinar. 100% action-oriented to take your next campaign to the moon.
Be sure to register for each webinar individually:
THIS WEBINAR IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR PRO MEMBERS. UPGRADE TO PRO !
WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU GO PRO?
- PRO-exclusive webinars on forward-thinking topics
- Our complete course catalog
- Master Classes
- B2B Forum Online
- A vibrant subscriber-only Facebook group
THIS PRO WEBINAR FEATURES:
Nick Westergaard is a strategist, speaker, author, educator, Brand Consulting Practice Lead at MarketingProfs, and founder of Brand Driven Digital. He's spent his career building standout brands at organizations of all sizes—from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies to President Obama's Jobs Council. He's the author of the books Brand Now and Get Scrappy, a contributor to the Harvard Business Review, host of the popular On Brand podcast, a TEDx speaker coach, and a lecturer at the University of Iowa's Tippie College of Business.