Your customers are on a journey. They start with a problem. They ask questions and research solutions. And if your content answers their questions, you'll become their destination.
Create a map for this part of their journey. With a detailed customer journey map, you'll give interested prospects what they need when they need it. They'll trust your expertise and pre-qualify themselves, knowing that your company will solve their problem.
In Session 3, you'll discover:
- The content and tools that build trust in your solutions
- How to use 'micromapping' to address unique customer inquiries (so your customers don't get stuck along their journey)
- Why your content doesn't stand alone—and what you can do to align the customer's journey with your content strategy
- How to build micromapping templates to quickly create new answers to unexpected questions
- And more
Don't let your prospects struggle to find answers on their own. With a customer journey map, you'll give them the answers they need, while setting yourself up as a trusted partner. Register now and join host Jeannie Walters for Get Customers Through Your Digital Door.
This is part of the B2B Content as CX Working Webinar series (a PRO Exclusive). One part workbook. One part webinar. 100% action-oriented to bring customers in your (digital) door.
Be sure to register for each webinar individually:
THIS WEBINAR IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR PRO MEMBERS. UPGRADE TO PRO !
WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU GO PRO?
- PRO-exclusive webinars on forward-thinking topics
- Our complete course catalog
- Master Classes
- B2B Forum Online
- A vibrant subscriber-only Facebook group
THIS PRO WEBINAR FEATURES:
For more than 20 years, Jeannie Walters, Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP), has had one mission: To Create Fewer Ruined Days for Customers™. Jeannie is the Customer Experience Consulting Practice Lead at MarketingProfs and the CEO and founder of Experience Investigators, a global customer experience consulting firm helping companies improve loyalty and retention, employee engagement, and overall customer experience.