Everything we create can be improved. But if we don't seek feedback, we can't identify our weak spots.
That's why client feedback is so important. In this session, you'll discover how to use their input to improve your content. Better content provides a better customer experience. And a better experience leads to more paying customers. Plus, solid feedback not only identifies your clients' needs for today—it gives you critical insights as to where the market is moving tomorrow.
In Session 4, you'll discover:
- Different ways to gather customer feedback (and why "the best way" depends on the content)
- A simple strategy you can use ASAP to evaluate and act on customer feedback
- When to ask for feedback along the customer journey (hint—don't ask at the end!)
- How conversational feedback can provide insight that's hard to get from a traditional survey
- And more
Your customer's experience with your company starts before you even know their name. Make sure they know yours by providing them with an excellent content experience from the start. Join Jeannie Walters for Better Funnel. Better Retention. Register now!
This is part of the B2B Content as CX Working Webinar series (a PRO Exclusive). One part workbook. One part webinar. 100% action-oriented to show you how to create an excellent content experience for your customers.
Be sure to register for each webinar individually:
THIS WEBINAR IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR PRO MEMBERS. UPGRADE TO PRO TODAY!
WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU GO PRO?
- PRO-exclusive webinars on forward-thinking topics
- Our complete course catalog
- Master Classes
- B2B Forum Online
- A vibrant subscriber-only Facebook group
THIS PRO WEBINAR FEATURES:
For more than 20 years, Jeannie Walters, Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP), has had one mission: To Create Fewer Ruined Days for Customers™. Jeannie is the Customer Experience Consulting Practice Lead at MarketingProfs and the CEO and founder of Experience Investigators, a global customer experience consulting firm helping companies improve loyalty and retention, employee engagement, and overall customer experience.