How will artificial intelligence disrupt marketing? What will changes to privacy mean for analytics and targeted ads? How will inclusive marketing impact your staffing, vendors, and campaigns?
No one has a crystal ball, but those are some of the questions our panel of experts will discuss in a friendly, lively fireside chat about future trends in marketing:
- Ann Handley on the future of Brand Voice
- Katie Robbert on the future of Digital Privacy
- Sydni Craig-Hart on the future of Inclusive Marketing
- Robert Rose on the future of Content Marketing
- Paul Roetzer on the future of AI
- Hosted by Katie Martell
No sales pitches. No slide decks. Just a group of marketing leaders sharing their visions of what's to come... all while hoping to win the audience-voted Ugliest Sweater contest.
Join us at this informal, intimate fireside chat to learn:
- How to plan for ongoing changes in digital privacy to maintain a data-first approach to testing and strategy adjustments
- How to create stronger customer and vendor relationships with inclusive marketing—especially if your industry thinks it doesn't apply
- The impact of AI on content writing and brand voice in a time when creativity and personality are essential to engaging your audience
THIS WEBINAR IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR PRO MEMBERS. UPGRADE TO PRO !
WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU GO PRO?
- PRO-exclusive webinars on forward-thinking topics
- Our complete course catalog
- Master Classes
- B2B Forum Online
- A vibrant subscriber-only Facebook group
THIS PRO WEBINAR FEATURES:
Ann Handley is a Wall Street Journal best-selling author who recently published Everybody Writes 2. She speaks worldwide about how businesses can escape marketing mediocrity to ignite tangible results. IBM named her one of the 7 people shaping modern marketing. Ann is the Chief Content Officer of MarketingProfs, a LinkedIn Influencer, a keynote speaker, mom, dog person, and writer.
Paul Roetzer is the founder and CEO of Marketing AI Institute and founder of Ready North (formerly PR 20/20), HubSpot's first partner agency. He's the author of Marketing Artificial Intelligence and the creator of the Marketing AI Conference (MAICON). Paul is focused on making AI approachable and actionable for marketers and business leaders.
For more than 25 years, Robert Rose has helped B2B marketers tell their story more effectively through digital media. As the founder of The Content Advisory, he has worked with more than 500 companies and brands, including NASA, Dell, Hewlett Packard, Microsoft, Schneider Electric, and LinkedIn.
Sydni Craig-Hart is CEO of Smart Simple Marketing and a 4th-generation entrepreneur. Since 2006, her team has been helping companies to drive engagement with small, minority- and women-owned businesses. They have worked with over 10,200 small businesses in 79 different industries, and today they work with companies like Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, and more.
Katie Robbert is an authority on compliance, governance, change management, agile methodologies, and dealing with high-stakes, "no mistakes" data. As CEO of Trust Insights, she oversees the growth of the company, manages operations and product commercialization, and sets overall strategy. Her expertise includes strategic planning, marketing operations management, organizational behavior, and market research and analysis.
Katie Martell is an "unapologetic marketing truth-teller." She explores the collision of marketing and social movements, and frequently partners with brands to amplify stories of transformation. She was named "one of the most interesting people in B2B marketing," an Adweek Pride Star, and three times as a top voice in marketing on LinkedIn.