The sales team is going to face buyer questions and objections—especially when you're entering a different market or have a new, unknown product or service.
To give sales the best chance at success, you need to provide them with sales enablement content. With this assistance, your sales team will be more invested and more prepared to answer buyer concerns.
In Session 3 of How to Build a Successful GTM Marketing Plan with Pam Didner, you'll understand HOW to enable your sales team to make the sale. You'll plan the content needed for the bottom of your funnel, and for the sales department. And you'll be ahead of the game before launch.
Turn your camera on, get your workbook ready—we're going live in this interactive Working Webinar.
Join us to learn how to:
- Enable sales to improve the odds of a successful GTM campaign
- Create informative content that prepares your sales team to educate and engage new prospects and existing customers
- Integrate marketing content into the bottom of your funnel to accelerate and increase conversions
Join Pam Didner for all four sessions of this live, interactive How to Build a Successful GTM Marketing Plan Working Webinar Series. Be sure to register for each webinar individually.
Please be ready with your webcam, mic, and workbook so you can participate in class activities.
THIS WEBINAR IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR PRO MEMBERS. UPGRADE TO PRO !
WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU GO PRO?
- PRO-exclusive webinars on forward-thinking topics
- Our complete course catalog
- Master Classes
- B2B Forum Online
- A vibrant subscriber-only Facebook group
THIS PRO WEBINAR FEATURES:
Pam Didner is a B2B and tech marketing consultant, writer, speaker, and the author of Global Content Marketing and Effective Sales Enablement. She specializes in creating successful global marketing plans for local sales and marketing teams, and provides internal/external communications consulting, keynote presentations, corporate training, and workshops.