The No BS Guide to Influencer Marketing ROI With Lee Odden & Ann Handley
- Lee Odden, Ann Handley
- Tue, Feb 28, 2017, 12pm ET
- 60 minutes
It's time to separate the facts from the fake news in influencer marketing—and to help you get the most out of your own influencer efforts.
In this entertaining and free (!) webinar, Instigator of Influence Lee Odden and Queen of Content Ann Handley are teaming up for the first time ever to uncover the top five BS "facts" that might be holding back your influencer program.
(Wait. You don't have an influencer program yet? That's OK. We'll cover that, too.)
Don't miss this rare opportunity to listen to the essential perspectives of two industry heavy-hitters. Or do miss it, and prepare to live with some serious life regrets.
To follow the conversation on Twitter, use the hashtag #mprofs.
Lee Odden is a marketing strategist, author, speaker, and CEO of TopRank Marketing, a digital marketing agency serving some of the top B2B brands in the world with an integrated mix of content, search, social, influencer marketing and advertising. Cited by The Wall Street Journal, The Economist, and Forbes for his marketing expertise, Lee has evangelized a customer-centric approach to marketing at over 200 events in 16 different countries and through an award winning blog at toprankblog.com.
Ann Handley is chief content officer of MarketingProfs, the author of Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide to Ridiculously Good Content (Wiley, 2014), and co-author of the best-selling book on content marketing, Content Rules (Wiley, 2012). Ann co-founded ClickZ.com, one of the first sources of interactive marketing news and commentary.
Who Should Attend?
Any marketer looking to improve their marketing in 2017 (including you!).
What Will You Learn?
- The top five commonly held beliefs about influencer marketing that are big, fat, BS-based lies.
- What the latest research uncovers about where the true opportunity lies in influencer marketing. (These are the stats you need to cite to your boss or client.)
- Practical tips and tools you can use to start or beef up your own influencer program—and show real ROI.
- Stories and examples from companies that are doing it right—from micro-influencers to B2B and everything in between.