Online Marketing Seminars
What makes a MarketingProfs online marketing seminar different from the rest? The quality of our marketing experts, the actively engaged audiences, the variety and timeliness of our content... all from your favorite trusted marketing resource. Each broadcast includes time for live Q&A, too. Can't make the next one? We record every seminar so you can replay any presentation on-demand later. Nice!
Looking for a structured online marketing training curriculum with a certificate of completion? Check out MarketingProfs University.
Upcoming Online Seminars
- In this Teach Me How seminar, Chris Brogan shares actionable takeaways on how to capture your customers' attention with carefully crafted content. You'll learn essential writing tips, the key to selecting topics that engage, and how to get your audience to interact with you in a real and authentic way. You'll walk away with the tools to break through the noise and be heard (and listened to) by your prospects and customers. more
- In this Teach Me How seminar, you'll learn seven techniques to finding humor in almost every situation (including the ones you're not supposed to), and the techniques professionals use to "write funny" without resorting to tired clichés and stereotypes. more
On-Demand Seminars and Take 10 Tutorials
About as long as a coffee break, each Take 10 tutorial features step-by-step instructions on a narrow topic. Each short, 10-minute session is jam-packed with takeaways to jumpstart your learning. Start implementing in no time! Watch any, or all, right now...
- Take 10: Three Steps to Start Your Own Word-of-Mouth Marketing CampaignReleased on Dec 16
- Take 10: How to Put Your Word-of-Mouth Marketing Campaign Into ActionReleased on Dec 16
- Take 10: Eight Steps to Making Great Smartphone VideosReleased on Nov 18
- Take 10: How to Avoid SpamtrapsReleased on Nov 11
- Take 10: Eight Ways to Improve Your Instagram PresenceReleased on Oct 28
- Hug Your HatersBroadcast on Jan 12
- 53 Content Marketing Hacks to Double Your Engagement RatesBroadcast on May 5
- Words That Stick: How to Make Your Brand GoogleableBroadcast on Aug 6
- How to Develop Effective Content for Each Stage of the Buying JourneyBroadcast on Mar 13
- Fix Your Funnel: 15 Things to Remove From Your Site ImmediatelyBroadcast on Feb 2
- Make Your Copy Mobile-FriendlyBroadcast on Sep 8
- How to Build a Successful Content Marketing PlanBroadcast on Apr 23