Get unlimited access to all of our exclusive marketing resources
- Doing Well, Doing Good, and Doing Right: Nichole Kelly Explains 'Conscious Marketing' on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Find (and Keep) Customers of a Subscription Product: Wendy Connell of Storyblocks on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A Casting Call for Empathic Marketers: Actor and Best-Selling Author Alan Alda on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]more
- How to Incite Action With Marketing: Use 'The Red Thread.' Tamsen Webster on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Mastering 'The Physics of Brand': Dan Wallace, Aaron Keller, and Renee Marino on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]more
- How to Pull Off a B2B Rebrand While Growing Sales and Fighting Slavery: CMO Alicia Tillman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Social Media, CX, and Lessons From Working With Steve Jobs: LiveWorld's Peter Friedman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Embrace Revenue Responsibility With 'Full Funnel Marketing': Author Matt Heinz on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Customer Relationships, Digital Marketing, and eBay for Dummies: Marsha Collier on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]more
- Your Customer Service Needs Some Serious Help: 'Hug Your Haters' Author Jay Baer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- What Makes Buyers Tick: Dr. Carl Marci of Nielsen Consumer Neuroscience on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- When Your Reputation Is on the Line (and Online): 'Manipurated' Author Daniel Lemin on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- You Don't Market, You Create Reactions: Jon Taffer of Spike TV's 'Bar Rescue' on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A Lyrical Entrepreneur: Author, Professor, and Opera Singer Ja-Nae Duane on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
Customer Relationships online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- How a Well-Run Customer Advisory Board Can Help Your Company Collect Corporate and Product Feedback to Expand RevenueIn this PRO seminar, you'll learn the essential elements for creating and managing a world-class CAB program. You'll learn how to set up a customer advisory board, how to run effective in-person and remote meetings, and how to turn those meeting insights into actions that will help you retain customers and positively impact your bottom line. more
- In this PRO seminar, we'll show you how to leverage LinkedIn's "hidden" features to connect and engage with your ideal prospects, and ultimately close more sales. You'll learn how to identify your best leads, communication strategies that convert, and what LinkedIn tools will help seal the deal. more
- In this PRO seminar, we'll share the pitfalls of getting lured into the same old same old, and give you new ideas to execute a customer-centric strategy. From listening, to understanding motivations and preferences, to the fundamentals of creating engaging content, you'll learn the importance of building trust and capturing attention regardless of the platform. We'll show you how to put humanity back into digital marketing! more
- In this PRO seminar, Brian Solis shares why great products, creative marketing, and delightful customer service are no longer enough to win customers. We'll explain why the future of business is experiential and show you how to create and cultivate meaningful experiences. more
- In this PRO seminar, we'll talk about why marketers need to change their approach to capture and keep buyer attention. You'll learn how to transition your marketing from being product-centered into thought leadership centered, and ultimately, how to establish yourself as a trusted adviser within your industry. We'll also share the tactics that the best B2B brands are using to do exactly this. more
- In this PRO seminar, you'll learn how to implement key strategies that will increase brand loyalty with your current customer base, so you don't have to constantly chase down new prospects. You'll walk away with an action plan to ensure your customers look forward to doing business with you again. more
- In this PRO seminar, you'll get an insider's look at what's changed, find out what truly great online communication looks and feels like, and learn how to ensure you're "talk savvy" in today's constantly shifting social web. more
- In this PRO seminar, you'll learn what makes up a remarkable campaign and what role of word-of-mouth plays in campaign creation and success. more
- This PRO seminar is not just relevant for the global marketer, as you'll also learn how customer experience innovation in one market propels a company's competitiveness and growth across the globe. more
- This PRO seminar and first class of MarketingProfs University's Digital Advertising Academy will get you inside the minds of your buyers and cover why understanding them is the first step to successful branding, marketing, and demand generation. more
Twitter can be a very difficult platform to master. It takes time, practice, patience, and gumption. In this PRO seminar, you'll learn how to effectively take advantage of this social platform in a way that will yield positive results for your brand.more
- In this seminar, Clay Shirky will show you how to tap into your customers' cognitive surplus by providing a platform for customer collaboration—and how this collaboration can turn into big positive results for your business. Plus you'll discover how you, as a marketer, can become more valuable to your company through the insights you gain by fostering this collaboration. more
This PRO seminar and first class of MarketingProfs University's Email Marketing Master Course will identify the critical strategic elements for successful email programs, tie those elements to your specific business objectives, and demonstrate how to continually optimize your email program based on customer feedback.more
- In this seminar, Sandy Carter of IBM will share how you can create your own social business agenda for greater competitive advantage. You'll discover how to use social tools to create new opportunities for growth, innovation and productivity across the business network—employees, customers and partners. more
Join us February 23rd for a PRO seminar with B2B marketing expert Adelle Revella, and discover a simple step-by-step process for building buyer personas to help you deliver messages that persuade buyers at each stage in the buying process.more
Customer Relationships Take 10 Webcasts—tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- In just 10 minutes, we'll share six practical tips that will help you tap into this valuable resource to grow your business and benefit your customers. From setting goals to becoming a good listener, you'll leave with actionable steps to build a stronger online community. more
- In just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to handle customer experience mishaps with finesse. You'll also learn how to create a greater level of brand trust and loyalty despite the customer issue, and ultimately, how to turn an unhappy customer into a loyal one. more
- In just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to build a successful engagement strategy that will help shape your business and bring in the results you need. more
- In just 10 minutes, you'll learn effective ways to integrate social media into your tradeshow efforts. more
- In just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to make your cause stand out by making it relatable; compelling donors to take action. more
- In just 10 minutes, Brian tells you exactly what you need to do to become relevant and a go-to resource for your customer. more
- In just 10 minutes, Sandy describes exactly what it takes to create a social business agenda. For companies hesitant to embrace social, she offers a lot of encouragement and practical suggestions on how to experiment. more
- In this Take 10 Author Series webcast Guy Kawasaki walks you through the steps for building enchanting relationships. He talks about the importance of fast, flat, and frequent communication. more
- In just 10 minutes, learn how to create killer home page content that engages your visitors and invites them to take action. more
- In this Take 10 Author Series webcast, Sally Hogshead explains how people and brands become fascinating. She discusses how to capitalize on your competitive advantage and identify your most fascinating trait. more
- During this 10-minute tactical webcast, you'll learn how to manage comments from your Facebook Page's admin panel, filter out certain words or phrases, and set permissions on what fans can and cannot post. more
- In this Take 10, social media expert Alan Belniak shares tips for using the most popular social media networks to build interest for special events. He also provides ideas for inspiring your business colleagues to use their social networks to promote conferences, forums, seminars, webinars, and much more. more
- In this Take 10, Michael Miller, author of The Ultimate Web Marketing Guide, takes you through the steps of building an email list, including where (and how) to get the right folks on it. He also offers suggestions for providing an email preference center for subscribers. more
- In this Take 10, social media expert John Haydon will teach you how to add a Facebook Like Box to your website. You'll also learn how to customize the look and feel of the Like Box so it matches your website. more
- In this Take 10, Michael Miller gives you the skinny on how to create an online press room that generates publicity and new business. Learn what to include, how to promote it, and give investors and the press easy access to the news they're looking for. more
- In just 10 minutes, Shelley Ryan of Killer Webinars offers down-to-earth advice on getting your webinars off to a strong start, keeping them engaging, and ending them with focus and style. What's more, she tells you exactly what openings and closings are bound to put attendees to sleep—and which ones will keep them listening. more
- In this short webcast, community marketing principal Douglas Metzgar demonstrates how you can monitor conversations online for free. more
- This short webcast shows you how to add social links to your email. Jesse Luna, founder of JP Luna Media, has built and managed email-marketing systems for years. In this webcast, he walks you through the exact process of adding the necessary code to your email communications to help it run wild on the social web. more
Customer Relationships marketing guides and reports for the busy professional
- Content Machine: The Street Guide to Building a Successful Content Marketing Program in 7 WeeksMarketingProfs' 30-page How-To Guide, CONTENT MACHINE: The Street Guide to Building a Successful Content Marketing Program in 7 Weeks, provides a week-by-week agenda for launching your content marketing program using a strategic, systematic process.
- Influencer Marketing Success StoriesInfluencer Marketing Success Stories features 13 companies that have leveraged the influence of outspoken opinion-makers and ordinary online reviewers to achieve their marketing objectives. With examples including Forbes Digital and Virgin America, this new Case Study Collection will show you how use influencer to boost brand awareness, introduce new products, increase sales, and more.
- Research Spotlight: TwitterA successful Twitter program requires extensive research on whether your audience is there, what everyone is interested in, and what they're doing. Lucky for you, MarketingProfs has done the work for Research Spotlight: Twitter. Download it now to access close to 70 pages of Twitter research from 30 unique sources.
- Social Media Integration Success StoriesTwitter. Facebook. LinkedIn. While these social media tools are all effective on their own, they work best when part of other marketing programs. See how 10 companies have maximized results by integrating social media into traditional marketing efforts.
- Website Conversion Success StoriesMany marketers spend too much time and money trying to get people to visit their sites, and not enough boosting the number of sales from the people already visiting. See how 11 companies, including Jelly Belly Candy Company and Kinaxis, are transforming their landing pages, and get great ideas for optimizing your own site to increase sales.
- Mobile Marketing Success StoriesMobile marketing campaigns can be inexpensive, easy to execute, and very profitable. See how 8 B2B and 11 B2C companies are using SMS, mobile websites, mobile ads, Smartphone applications, and Bluetooth marketing to achieve huge results.
- Facebook Success StoriesWhen it comes to social networking sites, Facebook boasts the most loyal visitors on the Web. So it's easy to see why successful brands are embracing it as a platform to connect with customers. Facebook Success Stories gives you the real scoop on how 21 companies, including Adobe and Dunkin' Donuts, are pushing the social media marketing envelope using Facebook's tools and apps.
- Social Media ROI Success StoriesLearn how social media is changing the way we market to consumers and businesses, and how 11 companies are measuring and monitoring the success of their social media campaigns.
- Customer-Centric Innovation: How Companies Engage Customers in Product Development and Radical InnovationEngaging your customers can help increase satisfaction, loyalty, and brand awareness. This research report will help you understand the role of customers in product development.
- Email Success Stories: How 11 companies are pushing the (electronic) envelopePropel your email marketing efforts beyond the subject line. Read Email Success Stories: How 11 companies are pushing the (electronic) envelope to learn how to convert your emails into money-making machines.
- Twitter Success Stories: How 11 Companies are Achieving Their Marketing Objectives—140 Characters at a TimeTwitter’s brief tweets let you communicate with friends and family. But did you know that those 140 characters can also build your business? Read Twitter Success Stories: How 11 companies are achieving their marketing objectives, 140 characters at a time.
- The Obama Playbook: How Digital Marketing and Social Media Won the ElectionWant to create a veritable army of customer-advocates to champion your brand? The Obama Playbook: How Digital Marketing and Social Media Won the Election shows you how the Obama campaign masterfully used new media to build awareness, engage prospects, and start a movement. It takes you step-by-step through the new media strategies of the campaign and provides actionable guidance on how you can modify each to benefit your business. Both entertaining and useful, it's an invaluable resource for the savvy marketer who wants to take full advantage of the amazing powers of new media.
- Web 2.0 Marketing GuideHere's a straight shooting guide on how Web 2.0 can help you grow your business
- E-Newsletter How-To GuideThe e-newsletter has become ubiquitous. Almost a dime a dozen. How do you make yours not only stand out in the inbox, but make a positive impact on your bottom line? This guide will show you how.
- SWOT Analysis How-To GuideThis comprehensive, step-by-step how-to guide will help you assess the position in the market of your product or firm, by identifying the product's Strengths and Weaknesses, by considering the potential Opportunities the product has in the marketingplace, and by assessing the potential Threats posed by either the competition or the marketplace.