MarketingProfs University: How to Make Your Content the Belle of the Marketing Ball
- Andy Ford
- Jennifer Kelly
- Thu, Dec 5, 2013, 12pm ET
- 90 minutes
The more insight you have into your customers' lives, the more memorable your marketing messages become. It's not just about writing good copy, it's about producing and distributing material that speaks to their hearts.
This PRO seminar and live kickoff class for MarketingProfs University's Content Marketing Crash Course will focus on current tools and best practices that will help you drive great content to your target audience.
Andy Ford is the digital insight officer at Brädo Creative Insight, and has been involved in consumer insights throughout his entire career. Using a background in software development, social media mining, and consumer ethnography, he has led efforts to develop new products and strategic white space for brands such as Taco Bell, PepsiCo, Doritos, Merck, and Tyson Foods, and even the digital efforts for a U.S. presidential candidate.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone looking to connect with their customers, fans, and prospects using content marketing
- Marketers who want to improve and expand their content's reach
- Content creators seeking to keep their content pipeline full
- Content producers struggling to with idea generation
What Will You Learn?
- Tips and tools to help you gather and filter ongoing insight into who your customers are
- How to create content your customers will care about
- Best practices and techniques for content creation
About MarketingProfs University
This PRO seminar is the first class of MarketingProfs University's Content Marketing Crash Course. This 12-class course will help you generate a wealth of ideas and insightful content so you can continue your marketing communications efforts, but in a smarter and more efficient way, perfectly tailored to your audience's needs.
Like what you see here? Register now for the complete course—PRO members save 40% (regularly $595)!
You have two choices. You can pay as you go, buying single sessions that interest you. Or you can buy a PRO membership, and attend all our new PRO seminars and Take 10 webcasts over the next year, plus watch hundreds more from our library on-demand.