This is a good piece in salesandmarketing.com w/ the CMO of Avaya - a $5B Telco out of Basking Ridge, NJ. A couple of lines I liked ...
She'd rather be in the field than be "someone who is pretending to do marketing in an office in headquarters," she says with an inflection that reveals her French background.
"You can create a beautiful advertising campaign but if it generates nothing, the company will fail."
Quite a pragmatic view - talk to your customers and generate results.
Continue reading "Avaya CMO - Good Interview" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Does Including Video on Site Landing Pages Boost Conversions?
- Struggling to Write Effective Whitepapers? Here Are Five Steps for Planning One
- 12 Boosts for Speeding Up Your Content Campaign Delivery [Infographic]
- Growing and Changing: The Evolution of the Podcast Audience
- Five Quick Video SEO Tips to Help More People Find Your Content