This is a good piece in salesandmarketing.com w/ the CMO of Avaya - a $5B Telco out of Basking Ridge, NJ. A couple of lines I liked ...
She'd rather be in the field than be "someone who is pretending to do marketing in an office in headquarters," she says with an inflection that reveals her French background.
"You can create a beautiful advertising campaign but if it generates nothing, the company will fail."
Quite a pragmatic view - talk to your customers and generate results.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The AI Conundrum: Should B2B Communicators Embrace ChatGPT?
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Stop the Churn: Why Less Is More in B2B Content Marketing
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Four Steps to Stronger B2B Case Studies | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Four Questions to Ask to Ensure Marketing Messaging Success [Infographic]