Britt Isaac writes in with this great before and after case study of a Super Bowl ad....
Start with this article about American HomeHealth Inc. of St. Petersburg, FL. Apparently, they blew their entire wad on the big game.
And now? Nothing.
If they had spent the money over the course of a year, on something like, say, tested direct mail, I wonder if they'd be in such dire straits? The thing about marketing is that the winners crow a lot, but the losers we don't hear from so much.
Continue reading "The real story about a Super Bowl ad..." ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Does Including Video on Site Landing Pages Boost Conversions?
- Struggling to Write Effective Whitepapers? Here Are Five Steps for Planning One
- 12 Boosts for Speeding Up Your Content Campaign Delivery [Infographic]
- Growing and Changing: The Evolution of the Podcast Audience
- Five Quick Video SEO Tips to Help More People Find Your Content