Here is a second test of the poll concept. This also can be very short or somewhat longer. It will show up on the home page as well as dedicated page. So, here would be an example poll. Right now, I have to listen to gardners use their gas engines to blow leaves off the yards in our neighborhood. This drives me nuts because it is so loud. But, am I alone,
Yes, you are the only one who thinks about this
Are you crazy, this drives everyone nuts
If this bothers you, rake your own leaves.
Continue reading "Another Test Poll" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Does Including Video on Site Landing Pages Boost Conversions?
- Struggling to Write Effective Whitepapers? Here Are Five Steps for Planning One
- 12 Boosts for Speeding Up Your Content Campaign Delivery [Infographic]
- Growing and Changing: The Evolution of the Podcast Audience
- Five Quick Video SEO Tips to Help More People Find Your Content