One of the latest TV spots from Hershey wants us all to believe that their Take 5 Candy Bar is better than having any number of high-end products....
The commercial opens with two dumb-asses, looking stoned out of their minds, operating an arcade crane machine. Instead of being filled with stuffed-plush toys, it contains a laptop computer, digital camera, cell phone, a pair of gold watches and even a wad of cash.
Out of all the prizes available...guess what the idiots choose? You've guess it - they plucked out a #@$& candy bar. The ad concludes with an announcer saying "TWO MORONS? OR THE GREATEST CANDY BAR EVER!" I have to agree that they are Morons; my guess is that they are the same two Morons who came up with this horrible crap.
To checkout the commercials:
Take 5 TV Commercials
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Steps for Conducting an Efficient Content Audit and Deriving the Most Value From Your Content
- How to Create High-Converting Descriptions for Your Product Pages
- Top B2B Content Marketing Statistics for Your 2020 Content Strategy [Infographic]
- Seven Ways to Build a Loyal Customer Base With Content Marketing
- The Content Characteristics of High-Performing Blog Posts