One of the latest TV spots from Hershey wants us all to believe that their Take 5 Candy Bar is better than having any number of high-end products....
The commercial opens with two dumb-asses, looking stoned out of their minds, operating an arcade crane machine. Instead of being filled with stuffed-plush toys, it contains a laptop computer, digital camera, cell phone, a pair of gold watches and even a wad of cash.
Out of all the prizes available...guess what the idiots choose? You've guess it - they plucked out a #@$& candy bar. The ad concludes with an announcer saying "TWO MORONS? OR THE GREATEST CANDY BAR EVER!" I have to agree that they are Morons; my guess is that they are the same two Morons who came up with this horrible crap.
To checkout the commercials:
Take 5 TV Commercials
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- How Being Strategic About Content Development Can Boost Results and Save Time and Money | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Your Thought Leadership Content: Emphasize Experience (Or Pay the Google Penalty)
- Unlocking the Secrets of 'Ridiculously Good Content' | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Publications Don't Want Your AI-Generated Content
- The Art of Interviewing: Four Tips for Conducting Engaging Podcast and Radio Interviews
- Maximizing Your Reach—Key Concerns in Promoting and Amplifying Your Content: James Tennant on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]