The power of a strong personal brand is clear in the new deal between the Swedish clothing company H&M and Madonna....
The affiliation will have Madonna's dancers clad in H&M clothing. Madonna promotes the importance of personal branding in her comments about the deal :
"Partnering up with H&M feels like a perfect fit. We'll all get to express ourselves in our own individual ways. The dancers and I are excited to go shopping together."
Brand association is a powerful way to reinforce or augment brand attributes. H&M has already successfully partnered with Karl Lagerfeld. Now the deal with Madonna confirms that this is a major part of the H&M branding strategy.
You can test your knowledge of brand associations with this quick quiz.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Use Storytelling to Transform Your B2B Content Marketing: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why a Picture Really Is Worth a Thousand Words According to Neuroscience
- How to Create a Content Strategy for COVID-19 (or Other Crises) in Five Steps
- Eight Talking Points to Justify Your Content Budget During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Eight Ways Your Content Marketing Might Be Sabotaging Your SEO