The power of a strong personal brand is clear in the new deal between the Swedish clothing company H&M and Madonna....
The affiliation will have Madonna's dancers clad in H&M clothing. Madonna promotes the importance of personal branding in her comments about the deal :
"Partnering up with H&M feels like a perfect fit. We'll all get to express ourselves in our own individual ways. The dancers and I are excited to go shopping together."
Brand association is a powerful way to reinforce or augment brand attributes. H&M has already successfully partnered with Karl Lagerfeld. Now the deal with Madonna confirms that this is a major part of the H&M branding strategy.
You can test your knowledge of brand associations with this quick quiz.
Continue reading "Madonna's Brand Build H&Ms" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Does Including Video on Site Landing Pages Boost Conversions?
- Struggling to Write Effective Whitepapers? Here Are Five Steps for Planning One
- 12 Boosts for Speeding Up Your Content Campaign Delivery [Infographic]
- Growing and Changing: The Evolution of the Podcast Audience
- Five Quick Video SEO Tips to Help More People Find Your Content