The power of a strong personal brand is clear in the new deal between the Swedish clothing company H&M and Madonna....
The affiliation will have Madonna's dancers clad in H&M clothing. Madonna promotes the importance of personal branding in her comments about the deal :
"Partnering up with H&M feels like a perfect fit. We'll all get to express ourselves in our own individual ways. The dancers and I are excited to go shopping together."
Brand association is a powerful way to reinforce or augment brand attributes. H&M has already successfully partnered with Karl Lagerfeld. Now the deal with Madonna confirms that this is a major part of the H&M branding strategy.
You can test your knowledge of brand associations with this quick quiz.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Creative Habits to Inspire You and Make You More Productive [Infographic]
- Press the Damn Button: Livestreaming-Expert Brian Fanzo on Marketing Smarts
- Five Surefire Ways to Boost Your B2B Marketing Content's Readership
- Why Testimonials Are B2B Companies' Most Important Marketing Tool
- An Analysis of 912 Million Blog Posts: Length, Link, and Share Trends