The power of a strong personal brand is clear in the new deal between the Swedish clothing company H&M and Madonna....
The affiliation will have Madonna's dancers clad in H&M clothing. Madonna promotes the importance of personal branding in her comments about the deal :
"Partnering up with H&M feels like a perfect fit. We'll all get to express ourselves in our own individual ways. The dancers and I are excited to go shopping together."
Brand association is a powerful way to reinforce or augment brand attributes. H&M has already successfully partnered with Karl Lagerfeld. Now the deal with Madonna confirms that this is a major part of the H&M branding strategy.
You can test your knowledge of brand associations with this quick quiz.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World
- The Most Annoying Things About Brands' Content
- How to Integrate Influencer and Emotional Marketing to Improve Your Content Program
- Empathy Mapping for Marketing Content: What It Is and How to Do It Well