How many of you have generated revenue for your business with customers located across borders today? Yesterday? One week ago? One month ago?
What are you waiting for? Here's what I want you to do.
Go to The Global Small Business Blog (http://borderbuster.blogspot.com). Click on "Connect With the World" (right sidebar) under the Grow Global section. Find an Export Assistance Center near you. Let's pick Birmingham, Alabama as a test. Now on the top left hand sidebar, click on "Office Information & Staff." Here's what you find: that George and Nelda have handy email addresses to help us out.
Send them email -- I just did -- asking for export assistance. I will let you know what they say. In the meantime, will you be generating revenue beyond borders tomorrow? One week from now? One month from now?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z