How many of you have generated revenue for your business with customers located across borders today? Yesterday? One week ago? One month ago?
What are you waiting for? Here's what I want you to do.
Go to The Global Small Business Blog (http://borderbuster.blogspot.com). Click on "Connect With the World" (right sidebar) under the Grow Global section. Find an Export Assistance Center near you. Let's pick Birmingham, Alabama as a test. Now on the top left hand sidebar, click on "Office Information & Staff." Here's what you find: that George and Nelda have handy email addresses to help us out.
Send them email -- I just did -- asking for export assistance. I will let you know what they say. In the meantime, will you be generating revenue beyond borders tomorrow? One week from now? One month from now?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]
- Can Your Content Marketing Compete? Trends for a Strong Strategy in 2019 and Beyond
- Putting the 'Letter' Back in 'Newsletter': Ann Handley Talks Writing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]