How many of you have generated revenue for your business with customers located across borders today? Yesterday? One week ago? One month ago?
What are you waiting for? Here's what I want you to do.
Go to The Global Small Business Blog (https://borderbuster.blogspot.com). Click on "Connect With the World" (right sidebar) under the Grow Global section. Find an Export Assistance Center near you. Let's pick Birmingham, Alabama as a test. Now on the top left hand sidebar, click on "Office Information & Staff." Here's what you find: that George and Nelda have handy email addresses to help us out.
Send them email -- I just did -- asking for export assistance. I will let you know what they say. In the meantime, will you be generating revenue beyond borders tomorrow? One week from now? One month from now?
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The Podcast Audience: Demographic Trends for 2023
- The Mechanics of Running a Content-First B2B Marketing Department: Joe Pulizzi on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Promotional Should Marketing Content Be?
- ChatGPT Is Everywhere. Here's How to Keep Your Job.
- Can ChatGPT Write B2B Tech Articles? [Infographic]
- What Senior Tech Leaders Look for in B2B Content