Sure, business is important, but people matter, too. All too often we forget they go hand in hand....
Check out the Happy Planet Index. Here's what the site says:
"The Happy Planet Index addresses the relative success or failure of countries in supporting good life for their citizens, whilst repecting the environmental resource limits upon which our lives depend.
The HPI is an innovative new measure that shows the ecological efficiency with which human well-being is delivered."
When I dug deep into the site, what I found so amazing is the stark differences between nations, and the similarities among some groups of nations. You have to ask yourself why.
Discover your happiness level there -- but plan to spend a bit of time exploring first.
Technorati tags: global
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- B2B Video Content: Top Goals, Formats, Channels, and Challenges
- 2020 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- How This Fitness Expert Grew Her YouTube Subscriber Count 10X in 3 Years: Lucy Wyndham Read on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]