Sure, business is important, but people matter, too. All too often we forget they go hand in hand....
Check out the Happy Planet Index. Here's what the site says:
"The Happy Planet Index addresses the relative success or failure of countries in supporting good life for their citizens, whilst repecting the environmental resource limits upon which our lives depend.
The HPI is an innovative new measure that shows the ecological efficiency with which human well-being is delivered."
When I dug deep into the site, what I found so amazing is the stark differences between nations, and the similarities among some groups of nations. You have to ask yourself why.
Discover your happiness level there -- but plan to spend a bit of time exploring first.
Technorati tags: global
Continue reading "Where Are You on the Global Happiness Scale?" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Account-Based Podcasting: The New ABM
- How to Overcome B2B Content Marketing Challenges During the Pandemic
- Audio Marketing: From Radio to Clubhouse [Infographic]
- 20 Content Stats Modern Marketers Should Know [Infographic]
- How to Create Better Content by Conducting Better Interviews: Jay Acunzo of '3 Clips' on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]