Sure, business is important, but people matter, too. All too often we forget they go hand in hand....
Check out the Happy Planet Index. Here's what the site says:
"The Happy Planet Index addresses the relative success or failure of countries in supporting good life for their citizens, whilst repecting the environmental resource limits upon which our lives depend.
The HPI is an innovative new measure that shows the ecological efficiency with which human well-being is delivered."
When I dug deep into the site, what I found so amazing is the stark differences between nations, and the similarities among some groups of nations. You have to ask yourself why.
Discover your happiness level there -- but plan to spend a bit of time exploring first.
Technorati tags: global
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Nine Cringey Mistakes in Marketing Writing and Content
- How to Deliver Personalized Content at Scale No Matter Your Marketing Strategy
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]