Sure, business is important, but people matter, too. All too often we forget they go hand in hand....
Check out the Happy Planet Index. Here's what the site says:
"The Happy Planet Index addresses the relative success or failure of countries in supporting good life for their citizens, whilst repecting the environmental resource limits upon which our lives depend.
The HPI is an innovative new measure that shows the ecological efficiency with which human well-being is delivered."
When I dug deep into the site, what I found so amazing is the stark differences between nations, and the similarities among some groups of nations. You have to ask yourself why.
Discover your happiness level there -- but plan to spend a bit of time exploring first.
Technorati tags: global
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The Mechanics of Running a Content-First B2B Marketing Department: Joe Pulizzi on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Promotional Should Marketing Content Be?
- ChatGPT Is Everywhere. Here's How to Keep Your Job.
- Can ChatGPT Write B2B Tech Articles? [Infographic]
- What Senior Tech Leaders Look for in B2B Content
- Publication vs. Library: The Two Kinds of Content Strategies [Infographic]