MySpace is often described as a site for teens and twentysomethings to hang out and express themselves, sharing photos and passions, listening to music, and connecting with friends....
Well, think again, says Bruno Giussani in his blog Lunch over IP. He found some interesting stats in a recent Fortune article which says that some 87% of the 100-million-plus users claimed by the site are 18 or older, and 52% are 35 or older.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 15 Tools to Boost Your YouTube Marketing
- Relationships, Relevance, and Content Marketing for Banks: Shondell Varcianna on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How 'Tangential Content' Can Elevate Your B2B Company's Link-Building
- How to Use Video for Every Stage of the Sales Funnel
- How to Make Product Videos That Actually Drive Sales (Article 1 of 3)