I come to you, the marketing elite who don't play in my circles of affiliate marketing. Ok, well, you might, but probably not as deep in the water....
I say that not to be arrogant, it's just that the affiliate marketing circles are pretty small and close, therefore we need an outside perspective.
So I need your input as "outsiders" who play in the same marketing game, just not with the exact same ball. All of us tend to get polarized in our own little world, and recently I've been thinking about one specific question in that regard.
What is affiliate marketing's brand? When you think of it, what comes to mind?
I should also point out that this is a good exercise for any marketer to put to use. I think what you'll find, as I have in other areas, is that what your customer and/or the rest of the world thinks, is drastically different than what you think.
And how can you market a brand if you don't know what they think of it?
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Do Most B2B Marketers Gate Content?
- A Podcast Within a Podcast Within a Podcast: Inception Marketing With Lindsay Tjepkema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, Trends, and COVID-19 Response
- Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]
- Beyond Content Marketing: 10 Steps to Real ROI With Content Operations