According to Interbrand we've all been "googled" this past year. Google has landed the top spot as our favored brand....
Who doesn't rely on this new way of living our life? Even my 72-year-old mom (bravo to her) uses Google News alerts to help me stay on top of my business.
So now that "google it" has become a part of our new vernacular, will they go the way of "kleenex" and become a generic term to define a specific action?
I think not. Google is edgy, stays hungry and keeps on moving. Thanks goodness all of ecommerce has Google nipping at their heels. It will keep everyone wanting more and consumers reaping the benefit.
Continue reading "Surprise! We've All Been 'Google-ized'" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Six Tips for Generating More Leads With Your Marketing Content
- The Impact of Digital Currencies on Future Marketing Efforts: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A Snapshot of the Content Creator and Influencer Economy [Infographic]
- Blogging Benchmarks: Word Count, Frequency, Production, and Traffic Trends
- 2022 B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends