According to Interbrand we've all been "googled" this past year. Google has landed the top spot as our favored brand....
Who doesn't rely on this new way of living our life? Even my 72-year-old mom (bravo to her) uses Google News alerts to help me stay on top of my business.
So now that "google it" has become a part of our new vernacular, will they go the way of "kleenex" and become a generic term to define a specific action?
I think not. Google is edgy, stays hungry and keeps on moving. Thanks goodness all of ecommerce has Google nipping at their heels. It will keep everyone wanting more and consumers reaping the benefit.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 15 Tools to Boost Your YouTube Marketing
- Relationships, Relevance, and Content Marketing for Banks: Shondell Varcianna on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How 'Tangential Content' Can Elevate Your B2B Company's Link-Building
- How to Use Video for Every Stage of the Sales Funnel
- How to Make Product Videos That Actually Drive Sales (Article 1 of 3)