The keys to transparent marketing include narrowing your focus and getting to know your customers intimately. Drive-through latte stands in the Seattle area are taking that to the bank. Says an AP contributed article on MSNBC, there are now several chains with female baristas serving up coffee in bikinis....
The guys love it and respond, so the stands are seeing incredible sales growth. As my dad would say: notice the look of disbelief in my eyes.
It is all about understanding your market so well that you deliver service/customer experience that will compel your customers to do the word-of-mouth marketing for you. Whether marketing to men or women, it works. The extra benefit on the women's market side of things is that the word-of-mouth you inspire will have e-x-p-o-n-e-n-t-i-a-l results.
Continue reading "Sexpresso Sells" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The Impact of Digital Currencies on Future Marketing Efforts: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A Snapshot of the Content Creator and Influencer Economy [Infographic]
- Blogging Benchmarks: Word Count, Frequency, Production, and Traffic Trends
- 2022 B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends
- Does Including Video on Site Landing Pages Boost Conversions?