The keys to transparent marketing include narrowing your focus and getting to know your customers intimately. Drive-through latte stands in the Seattle area are taking that to the bank. Says an AP contributed article on MSNBC, there are now several chains with female baristas serving up coffee in bikinis....
The guys love it and respond, so the stands are seeing incredible sales growth. As my dad would say: notice the look of disbelief in my eyes.
It is all about understanding your market so well that you deliver service/customer experience that will compel your customers to do the word-of-mouth marketing for you. Whether marketing to men or women, it works. The extra benefit on the women's market side of things is that the word-of-mouth you inspire will have e-x-p-o-n-e-n-t-i-a-l results.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 15 Tools to Boost Your YouTube Marketing
- Relationships, Relevance, and Content Marketing for Banks: Shondell Varcianna on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How 'Tangential Content' Can Elevate Your B2B Company's Link-Building
- How to Use Video for Every Stage of the Sales Funnel
- How to Make Product Videos That Actually Drive Sales (Article 1 of 3)