What makes a marketer a great marketer? Here's what I mean. In order to truly be great at something, you need to have the one, most important skill or trait that you must have to excel. For example, a great track runner needs to be really fast, or a great builder needs to understand architecture better than others, right? So what makes a great marketer?
What is the one defining quality that all great marketers posess that makes them stand out from the rest?
Is it the ability to understand their target then give them what they want?
Is it their knowledge of marketing tricks and techniques?
Is it their prowress at selling themselves as a great marketer?
All good questions.
Is it impossible to define a marketer to one specific trait or skill?
I couldn't think of a better place than the Daily Fix to ask these questions. So, dear readers, and fellow authors/marketers. What do you think?
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Do Most B2B Marketers Gate Content?
- A Podcast Within a Podcast Within a Podcast: Inception Marketing With Lindsay Tjepkema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, Trends, and COVID-19 Response
- Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]
- Optimize Content Strategy With Insights From a New Study: NetLine's David Fortino on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]