I like to think I do but it requires all of these traits, and more.
And don't fool yourself for a second thinking that the smarter you are, the more effective you will be in a country other than your homeland. Brainpower is not everything here. It helps but the softer skills such energy, enthusiasm, sensitivity and resiliency work remarkably well in places where you are clueless about the culture.
If you want to learn a little more about core competencies that are required for pure, raw global leadership capabilities, take a peek here.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]
- Can Your Content Marketing Compete? Trends for a Strong Strategy in 2019 and Beyond
- Putting the 'Letter' Back in 'Newsletter': Ann Handley Talks Writing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]