I like to think I do but it requires all of these traits, and more.
And don't fool yourself for a second thinking that the smarter you are, the more effective you will be in a country other than your homeland. Brainpower is not everything here. It helps but the softer skills such energy, enthusiasm, sensitivity and resiliency work remarkably well in places where you are clueless about the culture.
If you want to learn a little more about core competencies that are required for pure, raw global leadership capabilities, take a peek here.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z