It's late in the afternoon on Day One, but energy levels in the Grand Ballroom haven't flagged. I just dropped into a session focused on how to make the most of your web site. Among the tips for getting the best conversion rate out of your landing page...
* Keep the design as clean as possible.
* Make it simple for a visitor to take action.
* When testing, don't change the design too dramatically. Instead, make gradual adjustments.
But this tidbit really caught my interest: If you're going to make lots of tweaks to a landing page in search of elusive conversion rates, you need to have lots of traffic to that page. Otherwise, the data will be fairly meaningless–you'll be basing future tweaks on the reaction from too few visitors.
And this all unfolded in the first five minutes of the session.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- ChatGPT: Marketing Dream or Marketing Disaster | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- B2B Content Promotion in 2023: Channel and Format Trends
- The AI Conundrum: Should B2B Communicators Embrace ChatGPT?
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Stop the Churn: Why Less Is More in B2B Content Marketing
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show