What is it with the British? They have a monopoly on great humor. This must-see video clip is for all you creative types out there - the writers, producers, bloggers, artists, designers, etc. Trust me; you'll get a kick out of this one.
One of my company designers sent this to me. Thank you, Michelle Lydon of Symbiosis Designs in Toronto.
Here's the YouTube description:
Behind the scenes tour of of an award-winning creative farm, juicing process and distribution in South West England.
The South West produces some of the UK's finest creative work (animation, web design, design, fashion, architecture....) Now you know why....nice conditions, space to breathe and opportunities with some of the best firms around.
Your turn... what'd ya think? Creative or not? Or do you have to appeciate British humor to enjoy it?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- It's the Right Time: Three Types of Content to Develop Now
- 8 Tips for Discovering Your Writing Genius [Infographic]
- Creativity in the Time of COVID: Author and Innovation Thinker Dave Birss on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Strategies for B2B Executives: How to Boost Content Marketing ROI and Impact
- Why and How to Use LinkedIn Articles for Content Marketing (With Real Examples)