Did you know that over 57 million Americans read blogs? U.S. blog readers average 23 hours online each week! An average of 64% of Canadians visited blogs in 2007. And 10% of online consumers in the U.K. read blogs at least once a month.
I converted a valuable list designed for nonprofits (Net2 blog post) so it now reads in business speak. Here are 10 ways your company can use a blog:
1. To report back from a business event or conference
2. To involve staff and take advantage of their knowledge/skills
3. To involve customers and document their success
4. To provide resources and information to customers
5. To provide resources and information from customers
6. To give customers a place to voice their opinions
7. To give customers support
8. To create the media coverage customers want
9. To give customers the power and tools to create change
10.To reach potential customers
Got any more recommendations?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Creativity in the Time of COVID: Author and 'Innovation Thinker' Dave Birss on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Strategies for B2B Executives: How to Boost Content Marketing ROI and Impact
- Why and How to Use LinkedIn Articles for Content Marketing (With Real Examples)
- Outsourcing Content Marketing? Here's How to Make That Partnership Successful
- A 12-Step Checklist for Creating Good Website Content [Infographic]