If we all believe we need to be the "Purple Cow," why do so many marketers behave like sheep? If it's so important to rise-above-the-clutter-think-outside-the-box-break-from-the-pack, why are there so many me-too messages out there?
Yeah, it's a rhetorical question. Because we all know the answers -- the usual suspects: fear, inertia, obsession with the competition. Sometimes a lack of imagination. Sometimes sheer (or in this case, shear) laziness.
But I do suggest a path out of the sheepfold and into the light. You can see/hear my thoughts in the accompanying video:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Agile Can Help You Balance Content Quality and Quantity
- How to Create Buyer-Focused Sales Content That Gets Traction
- Why the Future of Marketing Is Video: 40+ Statistics [Infographic]
- 29 Ways to Improve Your Writing Skills and Avoid Content Mediocrity [Infographic]
- How Marketers Would Spend Additional Content Budget