If we all believe we need to be the "Purple Cow," why do so many marketers behave like sheep? If it's so important to rise-above-the-clutter-think-outside-the-box-break-from-the-pack, why are there so many me-too messages out there?
Yeah, it's a rhetorical question. Because we all know the answers -- the usual suspects: fear, inertia, obsession with the competition. Sometimes a lack of imagination. Sometimes sheer (or in this case, shear) laziness.
But I do suggest a path out of the sheepfold and into the light. You can see/hear my thoughts in the accompanying video:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- An Easy Three-Step Headline Formula That Grabs Customer Attention in Just Five Minutes (With Examples)
- Underrated Link-Building Tactics That Work Surprisingly Well [Infographic]
- The State of Webinars: Length, Engagement, and Feature Trends [Infographic]
- Win at B2B Content by Finding Your Brand Voice: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Passive-Aggressive Popups and Other Acts of Marketing Self-Sabotage