If we all believe we need to be the "Purple Cow," why do so many marketers behave like sheep? If it's so important to rise-above-the-clutter-think-outside-the-box-break-from-the-pack, why are there so many me-too messages out there?
Yeah, it's a rhetorical question. Because we all know the answers -- the usual suspects: fear, inertia, obsession with the competition. Sometimes a lack of imagination. Sometimes sheer (or in this case, shear) laziness.
But I do suggest a path out of the sheepfold and into the light. You can see/hear my thoughts in the accompanying video:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Top Content Marketing-Related Search Queries and Hashtags
- Five Content Marketing Myths Debunked
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)
- Four Human Writing Tips That Will Make Search Bots Smile
- B2B Video Content: Top Goals, Formats, Channels, and Challenges