Registration is now open for this spring's free virtual event, MarketingProfs Digital Marketing World. Taking place online, the full-day event is totally free to attend .... and the program (if I do say so) is stellar. So why miss it?
This spring's theme is "Winning Against the Odds," which we think is a fitting title for this event, given the unique challenges faced by both B2C and B2B marketers these days.
We've dedicated two tracks .... one geared toward B2B and one geared toward B2C .... that will help you navigate today's issues. And our keynote is the guy who knows a thing or two about Winning Against the Odds: David Plouffe was the Campaign Manager for Obama, not the most likely candidate in the 2008 campaign (and you know how that finished).
You can attend this event from the comfort of your own home or office or local coffee shop, but you have to register first. Then, all you have to do is log-in with the email and password you give at registration and wait for the learning. Register here.
By the way, the date of this event is April 1, 2009. But it's no joke .... this event is for real. See you there?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Reasons Your Marketing Messages Aren't Hitting the Spot, and How to Make Sure They Do
- Unleash the Power of Video Marketing for Your Business: Five Ideas for Video Content
- 15 Ways to Tap the Power of Collaborative Content
- Podcasts as a Learning (and Teaching) Medium for Marketing (And More)
- Context Is Everything: Transmedia vs. Integrated Campaigns [Video]