After months of anticipation and planning, the uber-cool MarketingProfs Digital Marketing World happens TODAY: Wednesday, April 1. The day-long event (10:30amET until 5:00pm ET) is a virtual gig, which means you just need to fire up your desktop to join the fun and learning, and it's absolutely free! Which is a good deal... as 14,000 of you already know.
(To be precise, 14,008 of you have registered, according to Events Director Susanne Sicilian.)
Featured speakers include a whole bunch of smart people, including David Meerman Scott, Joe Pulizzi, Stephanie Miller, Amber Naslund, and more. Obama's campaign manager, David Plouffe, will give the very special keynote address. And here's more good news: It's not too late to register!
In addition to the speaker program, the virtual event will be brimming with great offers and giveaways from our sponsors as well as from MarketingProfs, so be sure to visit the exhibit floor. Poke your head into the MarketingProfs booth, and you'll receive a copy of The Obama Playbook, a step-by-step downloadable guide to how marketers can leverage the same online marketing and social tools Obama did to win the fall election. The Playbook is free to Digital Marketing World attendees this Wednesday only .... after that, the price is $49.
See you there. And by the way, if you are on Twitter, you can also follow the back-channel chatter there. The hashtag for this event is #mpworld. See what folks are saying here.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Can ChatGPT Write B2B Tech Articles? [Infographic]
- What Senior Tech Leaders Look for in B2B Content
- Publication vs. Library: The Two Kinds of Content Strategies [Infographic]
- Five of the Most Common Content Marketing Mistakes—And What to Do Instead
- Are You There, ChatGPT? It's Me, Marketing.
- Developing a Content and Social Media Strategy to Foster Thought Leadership and Business Growth: Ashley Faus on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]