After months of anticipation and planning, the uber-cool MarketingProfs Digital Marketing World happens TODAY: Wednesday, April 1. The day-long event (10:30amET until 5:00pm ET) is a virtual gig, which means you just need to fire up your desktop to join the fun and learning, and it's absolutely free! Which is a good deal... as 14,000 of you already know.
(To be precise, 14,008 of you have registered, according to Events Director Susanne Sicilian.)
Featured speakers include a whole bunch of smart people, including David Meerman Scott, Joe Pulizzi, Stephanie Miller, Amber Naslund, and more. Obama's campaign manager, David Plouffe, will give the very special keynote address. And here's more good news: It's not too late to register!
In addition to the speaker program, the virtual event will be brimming with great offers and giveaways from our sponsors as well as from MarketingProfs, so be sure to visit the exhibit floor. Poke your head into the MarketingProfs booth, and you'll receive a copy of The Obama Playbook, a step-by-step downloadable guide to how marketers can leverage the same online marketing and social tools Obama did to win the fall election. The Playbook is free to Digital Marketing World attendees this Wednesday only .... after that, the price is $49.
See you there. And by the way, if you are on Twitter, you can also follow the back-channel chatter there. The hashtag for this event is #mpworld. See what folks are saying here.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]
- Can Your Content Marketing Compete? Trends for a Strong Strategy in 2019 and Beyond
- Putting the 'Letter' Back in 'Newsletter': Ann Handley Talks Writing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]