Best-selling author and Daily Beast Editor Tina Brown is queued up to keynote this September's Digital Marketing World, and I couldn't be more thrilled about it.
If you were a naysayer, you might be wondering what a writer and magazine editor might have to say to a room full of marketers. Well, if I needed to respond to that kind of question, I'd say that Tina's 25 years of experience and customer insights hold plenty of lessons for marketer's today: Tina is all about engaging with customers where they are, with content they value.
In other words, you need to know your customers. Doesn't that sound an awful lot like a fundamental of Marketing?
Anyway, come and hear for yourself, when on September 16, Tina will share all this and more: Why she has gone from print to online and how TheDailyBeast.com is using online technologies such as Twitter, blogs and social networking to engage with their community of readers.
It's all free, BTW, but you have to register. More than 3,500 people already have -- so don't forget to reserve your seat now!
Oh - and check out the rest of the Digital Marketing World Fall program here.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2020 B2B Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- Requesting Rights to User-Generated Content: A Guide for Travel Brands (and Others) [Infographic]
- Why Marketers Should Invest in the Stories Format and Stories Ads, and How to Do It
- 10 Shortcuts to Gathering High-Quality Whitepaper Content
- The Biggest Deficiencies of B2B Content Marketing Programs