Remember my recent post about having social media rejection syndrome? Well, did I ever learn a lot! It seems that most of the people who commented here at the Daily Fix, and in my LinkedIn discussion groups, use this social networking tool similarly. And, it's not what I had anticipated. I decided to compile the results and share them with you.
It appears that I am in the minority of those who responded. (Now, I'm really getting a complex!) If you're staying on top of social media, and using these channels to market your products or services, you'll want to see this compilation of comments. It was certainly revealing to me. Who knew?
Maybe you'll agree with what has been said, or maybe you see things differently. Either way, here's the link to the white paper.
Now, to continue the discussion... if we assume that most people will only connect to the people they know, where does that leave marketers? How are you using LinkedIn as part of your social media strategy? Is it working? Got any good examples?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Creativity in the Time of COVID: Author and 'Innovation Thinker' Dave Birss on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Strategies for B2B Executives: How to Boost Content Marketing ROI and Impact
- Why and How to Use LinkedIn Articles for Content Marketing (With Real Examples)
- Outsourcing Content Marketing? Here's How to Make That Partnership Successful
- A 12-Step Checklist for Creating Good Website Content [Infographic]