A year ago, we held the first Digital Marketing Mixer near Scottsdale, Arizona. That first event proved to be so successful (and so much fun!) that we decided to make it an annual event. In fact, the second Digital Marketing Mixer takes place this month in Chicago.
We called the inaugural event a "Mixer" to set it apart from other events, and more accurately describe the conference itself. So why "Mixer"? Is it a fun drink? Is it a college dance? Is it a kitchen appliance?"
Nothing explains quite as nicely as "What's a Mixer: The Major Motion Picture."
Well, maybe I'm overstating it a bit– it's more of a fun Short than a major motion anything. My friend Steve Garfield, author of the upcoming book, "Get Found: Online Video Secrets to Build Your Business," produced this fun video with me explaining just what a Mixer is. With props. And music. (The soundtrack makes it, don't you think?)
Check out Steve's production work here:
And afterward, check out the full program and get to Chicago!
Can't wait to see you there.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Reasons Your Marketing Messages Aren't Hitting the Spot, and How to Make Sure They Do
- Unleash the Power of Video Marketing for Your Business: Five Ideas for Video Content
- 15 Ways to Tap the Power of Collaborative Content
- Podcasts as a Learning (and Teaching) Medium for Marketing (And More)
- Context Is Everything: Transmedia vs. Integrated Campaigns [Video]