A year ago, we held the first Digital Marketing Mixer near Scottsdale, Arizona. That first event proved to be so successful (and so much fun!) that we decided to make it an annual event. In fact, the second Digital Marketing Mixer takes place this month in Chicago.
We called the inaugural event a "Mixer" to set it apart from other events, and more accurately describe the conference itself. So why "Mixer"? Is it a fun drink? Is it a college dance? Is it a kitchen appliance?"
Nothing explains quite as nicely as "What's a Mixer: The Major Motion Picture."
Well, maybe I'm overstating it a bit– it's more of a fun Short than a major motion anything. My friend Steve Garfield, author of the upcoming book, "Get Found: Online Video Secrets to Build Your Business," produced this fun video with me explaining just what a Mixer is. With props. And music. (The soundtrack makes it, don't you think?)
Check out Steve's production work here:
And afterward, check out the full program and get to Chicago!
Can't wait to see you there.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- A Masterclass in B2B Storytelling | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- B2B Marketers and Creating Content That Sells | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- ChatGPT: Marketing Dream or Marketing Disaster | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- B2B Content Promotion in 2023: Channel and Format Trends
- The AI Conundrum: Should B2B Communicators Embrace ChatGPT?
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show