A year ago, we held the first Digital Marketing Mixer near Scottsdale, Arizona. That first event proved to be so successful (and so much fun!) that we decided to make it an annual event. In fact, the second Digital Marketing Mixer takes place this month in Chicago.
We called the inaugural event a "Mixer" to set it apart from other events, and more accurately describe the conference itself. So why "Mixer"? Is it a fun drink? Is it a college dance? Is it a kitchen appliance?"
Nothing explains quite as nicely as "What's a Mixer: The Major Motion Picture."
Well, maybe I'm overstating it a bit– it's more of a fun Short than a major motion anything. My friend Steve Garfield, author of the upcoming book, "Get Found: Online Video Secrets to Build Your Business," produced this fun video with me explaining just what a Mixer is. With props. And music. (The soundtrack makes it, don't you think?)
Check out Steve's production work here:
And afterward, check out the full program and get to Chicago!
Can't wait to see you there.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]
- Can Your Content Marketing Compete? Trends for a Strong Strategy in 2019 and Beyond
- Putting the 'Letter' Back in 'Newsletter': Ann Handley Talks Writing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]