A year ago, we held the first Digital Marketing Mixer near Scottsdale, Arizona. That first event proved to be so successful (and so much fun!) that we decided to make it an annual event. In fact, the second Digital Marketing Mixer takes place this month in Chicago.
We called the inaugural event a "Mixer" to set it apart from other events, and more accurately describe the conference itself. So why "Mixer"? Is it a fun drink? Is it a college dance? Is it a kitchen appliance?"
Nothing explains quite as nicely as "What's a Mixer: The Major Motion Picture."
Well, maybe I'm overstating it a bit– it's more of a fun Short than a major motion anything. My friend Steve Garfield, author of the upcoming book, "Get Found: Online Video Secrets to Build Your Business," produced this fun video with me explaining just what a Mixer is. With props. And music. (The soundtrack makes it, don't you think?)
Check out Steve's production work here:
And afterward, check out the full program and get to Chicago!
Can't wait to see you there.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Can ChatGPT Write B2B Tech Articles? [Infographic]
- What Senior Tech Leaders Look for in B2B Content
- Publication vs. Library: The Two Kinds of Content Strategies [Infographic]
- Five of the Most Common Content Marketing Mistakes—And What to Do Instead
- Are You There, ChatGPT? It's Me, Marketing.
- Developing a Content and Social Media Strategy to Foster Thought Leadership and Business Growth: Ashley Faus on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]