Do you like the name of your business or brand? Enough to get a tattoo of it? No? Then maybe you need to check out our new free guide to brainstorming a new name for your product or business, and crafting just the right tagline.
Choosing the perfect name for your brand or business isn't easy, but we can make the process easy for you.
In our handy-dandy guide, "How to Create Names (and Taglines) That Will Resonate With Your Customers (and Google)," we walk you through the steps in the naming process.
- 18 Strategies and Tools for Naming Your Business or Product
- How to Create a Brand-New Name
- How to Pull Off the Perfect Name
- How Create a Memorable Tagline
- And much more!
And because it's not just enough to have an awesome name (you need folks to know it), we've also gathered expert advice on having your name rank high in Google and other search engines.
Want to craft a memorable name and tagline that you'll want in ink forever? Join MarketingProfs now for your free copy of this guide, plus thousands of the world's best marketing resources.
(Already a member? Simply log in to download your guide.)
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- Developing an Indispensable B2B Brand-Inspired Growth Strategy: Mitch Duckler on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 10 Most Valuable Global Brands in 2022
- Different Is Better Than Better, Part 2: Sally Hogshead on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Different Is Better Than Better, Part 1: Sally Hogshead on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Top 20 Purpose-Driven Brands
- How to Use Brand-Mapping to Position Your Business