Do you like the name of your business or brand? Enough to get a tattoo of it? No? Then maybe you need to check out our new free guide to brainstorming a new name for your product or business, and crafting just the right tagline.
Choosing the perfect name for your brand or business isn't easy, but we can make the process easy for you.
In our handy-dandy guide, "How to Create Names (and Taglines) That Will Resonate With Your Customers (and Google)," we walk you through the steps in the naming process.
- 18 Strategies and Tools for Naming Your Business or Product
- How to Create a Brand-New Name
- How to Pull Off the Perfect Name
- How Create a Memorable Tagline
- And much more!
And because it's not just enough to have an awesome name (you need folks to know it), we've also gathered expert advice on having your name rank high in Google and other search engines.
Want to craft a memorable name and tagline that you'll want in ink forever? Join MarketingProfs now for your free copy of this guide, plus thousands of the world's best marketing resources.
(Already a member? Simply log in to download your guide.)
Continue reading "Free Guide to Help You Brainstorm Rockin' Business Names and Taglines" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- Rebranding: Five Steps to Building a Story of Evolution and Growth
- Why Marketers Should Build Consumer Trust Through Product Data
- Building a Standout Brand Goes Way Beyond Your Logo: Nick Westergaard on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Reputations of the 100 Most Visible Corporations
- 'Be a Quitter Like Me'—Stories, Connections & Books: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]