Are you responsible for customer, relationship, or loyalty marketing within your organization? If so, then check out the free seminar "Automating Customer Lifecycle Management on Tuesday, Jan. 29, at 9 a.m. Pacific time (noon Eastern).
In this 60-minute virtual seminar, sponsored by Eloqua, attendees will...
- Get the latest results from the Trends in Automating Customer Lifecycle Management survey.
- Learn about the biggest customer marketing and loyalty management challenges.
- Find out which methods and channels are expected to have the greatest potential for increased engagement in the next 12 to 24 months.
Also, each participant will receive a free copy of the complete Trends in Automating Customer Lifecycle Management survey.
The seminar speakers are Andrew Gaffney and Krista Seidemann. Gaffney is editor and publisher of The DemandGen Report and Retail Touchpoints. Seidemann has been with SurePayroll since April 2011 as an email marketing specialist.
Register today for this free seminar!
Continue reading "Free Friday: Get the Scoop About Trends in Automating Lifecycle Management" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Five Tips for Creating a Successful B2B Marketing Campaign
- Are You Making the Right B2B Martech Investments to Optimize for Agile Methods?
- Creating a Better Audience Experience: Oli Gardner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Senior Marketers Set Their Budgets
- Four Ways to Reduce Churn and Create a Companywide Culture of Customer Success