Today, Twelpforce is more than 28,000 followers strong. Reviews are so positive, and its execution so impressive, that the agency responsible (Crispin Porter + Bogusky) received the Titanium Grand Prix at Cannes Lions this year.
Twelpforce's day-to-day operations demonstrate the know-how of Best Buy employees, and their customer-service expertise, right before tweeters' eyes!
Here's how Twelpforce gets it right:
- Its service is run by real employees—people to whom customers can relate.
- It operates 24/7, and no tech questions are off-limits.
- It's approachable, even for those who don't "get" Twitter. Twelpforce's user page explains how to pose questions. It also links to Best Buy's social-media policy.
- No waiting! Gone are the days of digging for phone numbers, navigating labyrinthine automated systems and waiting on hold to the tune of elevator music.
- Transparency. A Best Buy feed shows you what conversations are occuring in real time, giving a sense of how thorough respondents are and how long it takes to address questions.
- Dynamic FAQs. The aforementioned feed also lets you search for answers, provide feedback and ask questions directly. Basically, it's an FAQ that changes and is updated as fast as technology can move!
Finally, the Twelpforce team is trained to promote the best solutions, not just Best Buy's—making recommendations of Best Buy services more trustworthy (and more likely to be accepted when offered).
→ end article preview
Read the Full Article