The digital revolution was a "perfect storm," says B2B marketing veteran Ron Fink in a guest post at HubSpot's Inbound Internet Marketing Blog. Seemingly overnight, marketers began struggling with how to integrate new "disruptive technologies" into longstanding B2B best-practices, he notes.
"While we knew we needed to embrace change," Fink recalls about his team at Strategic Marketing Solutions, "we also knew we had to remain true to our mission ... to work with professionals to create and execute integrated marketing strategies to build brand-consumer relationships." They discovered inbound marketing when researching new solutions online.
"We really like the inbound marketing process: Get found > Convert > Analyze," Fink says. "The application of this process using inbound marketing software gives us the state-of-the-art tools to connect 'the thinking with the doing.'"
According to Fink, "we now have a way to connect our clients with qualified prospects and leads, converting them to new customers." He highlights these six benefits of inbound marketing:
- Consumer engagement fosters the customer relationship by enabling customers to interact with one another, a company or a brand.
- Consumer empowerment adds value by giving consumers a voice, which can result in collaboration, insight and innovation.
- Results measurement works with an inbound marketing system that has an established set of performance analytics.
- Digital asset integration enhances the consumer experience at all touch points in the buying process.
- Resource efficiencies allocate marketing resources to those activities that provide the greatest ROI.
- Organizational connectivity enables functional areas to work seamlessly to reflect a focus on what they sell and support.
→ end article preview
Read the Full Article