If you can't attend a Creator Camp, this should help: the YouTube Creator Playbook. This free, downloadable guide is divvied into three detailed parts: Programming and Producing, Publishing and Optimization, and Community and Social Media.
Topics include how to:
- Make your video a show-stealer in the first 15 seconds
- Optimize your channel page
- Get your audience involved in promoting your video
- Use different forms of social media in your promotions
- Include calls to action in your video that boost response
- Manipulate metadata and better leverage repurposed content
Now, don't sweat dealing with details like the ones above too much. Remember, this process should be fun! "The number-one thing [to keep in mind when creating a video] is just to be a good storyteller," YouTube's Patrick Walker advises. "Just do good stuff; it'll travel naturally."
→ end article preview
Read the Full Article