A Video Creator's Checklist From YouTube
While of course it's up to you to produce unique content that captivates users in the first few seconds, you can improve your video's chances of being shared by following guidelines from people in the know like McDermottroe!
You can see more of his tips on MIPBlog. For now, here's a Publishing and Optimization Checklist to consider:
- Write detailed and comprehensive metadata.
- Spot-check live video and published metadata.
- Annotate the video with community calls to action, a subscribe button, and links to related content.
- Set it as a featured video on your channel page.
- Set it as a response to another popular and relevant video.
- Add it to a relevant playlist on your channel.
- Don't forget engagement and outreach!
→ end article preview
Read the Full Article