- Full access to courses, learning paths, and online events like Marketing Writing Bootcamp and Storytelling Summit
- Exclusive Facebook group membership
- Discounts on in-person events
- Concierge service
START A FREE TRIAL
- Everything in the individual account, plus...
- Discounted rates for groups of 3+
- Greater payment flexibility
- Easy admin access to adjust your teams as needed
PREMIUM SERVICE FOR TEAMS
- Assessment tool for uncovering skills gaps in your team
- Branded, personalized learning portal
- Dedicated account manager
- Regular progress checks and strategy sessions
I truly believe my PRO subscription is one of the best investments I make every year for learning new tips, tools, and techniques.
—Katie Allen, Social Media Manager, Ham Radio Outlet
WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU'RE A PRO SUBSCRIBER
- Access to every MarketingProfs course and learning path which include practical, step-by-step instruction.
- A FREE ticket to Marketing Writing Bootcamp and Storytelling Summit.
- Membership in our exclusive PRO Facebook group, where we host live streams with subject matter experts, and much more.
- 24-hour access to all courses, learning paths, and on-demand sessions, so you can learn on your schedule.
- Learning your way. If you learn best by listening, reading, viewing, or doing... we've got you covered.
- A library of supplemental resources.
- Newsletter and alerts to keep you on top of what's new.
- Discount on MarketingProfs B2B Forum.
- Support from humans: Quick answers to all your questions like "what course should I take next?"
LEVEL UP YOUR MARKETING TEAM
You want to beat the competition and increase revenue... but you can't do that without a strong team.
A team that speaks the same language.
A team that works toward the same goal.
A team that is happy (happiness = productivity).
A PRO team subscription is your partner in making that super-powered, revenue-producing team a reality.
A PRO subscription allows each team member to learn what and when works best for them (and you). Melanie could spend six hours straight diving deep with a learning path on marketing automation, while John only spends 45 minutes a week viewing Storytelling Summit sessions.
Rest-assured, all of the training materials are designed by subject matter experts, and materials are constantly being released to ensure the most current, and accurate information.