As adoption of new online platforms grows, marketers need to make sure their video strategy adapts accordingly.
Marketers need to diversify their strategy and incorporate new channels, because video marketing doesn't just involve creating a 30-second TV spot any more.
This video infographic about the state of video marketing and its use within social media channels provides facts and figures about the growth of video, its consumption on mobile devices, and what the numbers mean for marketers.
• How popular is online video?
• How much are marketers spending on it?
• Will apps such as Vine and Instagram make video an integral part of social media?
Check out the video for answers. (Sources for the infographic include Cisco, comScore, Vine, and Instagram.)
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Strategic Advantage Through Competitive Intelligence and Analysis
- The Power and Importance of a B2B Referral Generation Program: John Jantsch on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Bow-Tie Model: Purpose-Built for SaaS Companies (Article 2 of 3)
- You're So Vain: The 'Me, Me, Me' POV—How to Avoid the Most Common Sin in Marketing
- Good or Bad? What We Can Learn From Nicolas Cage About Sales Enablement
- Digging in the Wrong Place: Misunderstanding Where SaaS Growth Comes From (Article 1 of 3)