As adoption of new online platforms grows, marketers need to make sure their video strategy adapts accordingly.
Marketers need to diversify their strategy and incorporate new channels, because video marketing doesn't just involve creating a 30-second TV spot any more.
This video infographic about the state of video marketing and its use within social media channels provides facts and figures about the growth of video, its consumption on mobile devices, and what the numbers mean for marketers.
• How popular is online video?
• How much are marketers spending on it?
• Will apps such as Vine and Instagram make video an integral part of social media?
Check out the video for answers. (Sources for the infographic include Cisco, comScore, Vine, and Instagram.)
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Five Tips for Enhancing the B2B Customer Experience to Generate More Sales
- It's Time for Chief Market Officers to Play Offense
- The Three Key Types of Influencer Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- A New Way of Working Remotely: Email and IM Aren't Enough
- Your Messaging Framework: What It Is, Why You Need One, and How to Build It