As adoption of new online platforms grows, marketers need to make sure their video strategy adapts accordingly.
Marketers need to diversify their strategy and incorporate new channels, because video marketing doesn't just involve creating a 30-second TV spot any more.
This video infographic about the state of video marketing and its use within social media channels provides facts and figures about the growth of video, its consumption on mobile devices, and what the numbers mean for marketers.
• How popular is online video?
• How much are marketers spending on it?
• Will apps such as Vine and Instagram make video an integral part of social media?
Check out the video for answers. (Sources for the infographic include Cisco, comScore, Vine, and Instagram.)
Continue reading "The State of Video in 2013 [Video Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- B2B Buyers Are Back: Three Ways Your Marketing Team Can Profit
- Five Reasons Marketing Orchestration, Powered by the Right Tech Stack, Is Critical to Your Strategy Execution
- Campaign Expansion in 2021 Requires B2B Marketing Agencies and PR Firms to Keep Pace With New Market Demands
- Best-Practices for Reaching and Marketing to the C-Suite Audience
- Three Ways to Optimize Your B2B Direct Marketing Program in 2021