Bottom line: A brand is a promise, a shortcut for a prospect to know how to think about you and what you stand for and why you're relevant.
By creatively appealing to your prospect on the human level at least initially, you can capture her interest enough to pay attention to that promise. By being clear and consistent, you make it easier for her to choose. And by being smart and truthful, you make it easier for her to choose you.
Continue reading "Au Contraire: B2B Branding Does Get Results" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- The Role of Music in Your Brand: Sam Parvin on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Power and Value of Brand: Maggie Gross on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 10 Brands Americans Feel Most Intimately Connected to in 2021
- Are Businesses Creating and Using Brand Guidelines?
- Why B2B Branding Is More Important Than Ever