In case you haven't heard in the last decade or so: Millennials are kind of a big deal.
We've become used to hearing about Millennials as "the next generation of consumers," people who are young now but whose purchasing power will grow as they grow up.
That's no longer the case. Millennials are adults now. Their school days are behind them. Many are married. They have children. Most have careers, salaries, and expenses.
They're not the next generation. They're the current generation.
Need proof? Look at the spending power that generation has today:
Now think about how that spending ticks up with every month that passes!
How to Reach Those Millennials
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Boost Your Open Rates With Messaging Apps [Infographic]
- The Mobile Opportunity: Recognizing the Power of Apps and the Mobile Web
- When Is the Right Time for Mobile Marketing Messages?
- The Summer Road Trip in 2019: Mobile and Social Trends [Infographic]
- Mobile Wallet Usage Around the World [Infographic]