You've likely heard it a thousand times: Customer experience is the new battleground in business. As early as 2014, Gartner predicted 50% of product investments would be "redirected to customer experience innovations" by 2017.
In an era where artificial intelligence is no longer Hollywood fantasy and customer behaviors are evolving rapidly, creating relevant content experiences has never been more important.
So how do B2B content marketers stack up?
According to MarketingProfs & CMI's 2016 annual research, a full 62% of B2B marketers report their organization is more successful in their overall content marketing approach, compared with the previous year year.
That's good news.
But just 37% report having a documented content marketing strategy. Oops. That's not good.
And, a full 70% say they'll produce more content in the current year than the previous year.
Hold up. Let's do some math.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Effective Tactics for Promoting Your Content
- Why Podcasts? Why Now? How to Leverage the Power of Podcasts for Your Brand
- How Much Does a Video Cost to Produce? [Infographic]
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World