B2B marketing executives say artificial intelligence (AI) will have a significant impact on their marketing efforts in the next five years, but most say they still do not have a firm understanding of the technology, according to recent research from Demandbase.
The report was based on data from a survey of 500 B2B marketing executives who work for firms with 250 or more employees.
Some 80% of respondents say AI will revolutionize marketing by 2020.
However, only 26% of respondents say they are very confident they understand how AI is used in marketing, and only 10% say their company is using AI as part of its marketing efforts.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19's Impact on Marketers' Content, Investment, and Targeting Strategies
- Five Measures for Proving the ROI of Your Employee Advocacy Efforts
- The Future of Marketing Events in the Age of COVID-19
- B2B Brands: Five Marketing Strategies to Come Out of the Recession Strong
- COVID-19's Impact on Digital Agencies' Revenue and Leads