While planning Facebook campaigns, I noticed new features that Facebook had recently introduced. Curious, I decided to check them out... and here's the takeaway: These features are definitely worth a try! They will help make life easier for Facebook advertisers.
Split-testing is just the same as A/B testing. Facebook tests your campaigns on the basis of the parameters you select. It also allows testing three variations, like A/B/C testing; however, you can test only one variable at a time. The system creates a different audience group and runs the campaign. You can select one of the following options, and Facebook makes variations for you:
Split-testing is available only for these types of campaigns:
When you open your ad manager or power editor, you get an option to create the campaign. Within that, select a checkbox for doing split-testing on the campaign:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- Brand Posts on Instagram: Engagement and Frequency Trends
- TikTok: The Next Big Thing in Video Marketing? [Infographic]
- Less Facebook, More Snapchat: How Social Media Habits Vary Among Generations