While planning Facebook campaigns, I noticed new features that Facebook had recently introduced. Curious, I decided to check them out... and here's the takeaway: These features are definitely worth a try! They will help make life easier for Facebook advertisers.
Split-testing is just the same as A/B testing. Facebook tests your campaigns on the basis of the parameters you select. It also allows testing three variations, like A/B/C testing; however, you can test only one variable at a time. The system creates a different audience group and runs the campaign. You can select one of the following options, and Facebook makes variations for you:
Split-testing is available only for these types of campaigns:
When you open your ad manager or power editor, you get an option to create the campaign. Within that, select a checkbox for doing split-testing on the campaign:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things