While planning Facebook campaigns, I noticed new features that Facebook had recently introduced. Curious, I decided to check them out... and here's the takeaway: These features are definitely worth a try! They will help make life easier for Facebook advertisers.
Split-testing is just the same as A/B testing. Facebook tests your campaigns on the basis of the parameters you select. It also allows testing three variations, like A/B/C testing; however, you can test only one variable at a time. The system creates a different audience group and runs the campaign. You can select one of the following options, and Facebook makes variations for you:
Split-testing is available only for these types of campaigns:
When you open your ad manager or power editor, you get an option to create the campaign. Within that, select a checkbox for doing split-testing on the campaign:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]